Re: [technology-pmc] Upcoming project reviews

Technology PMC members,

Please note that our planned 1.0 GA date is 11/14, so hopefully someone will volunteer fairly soon for a COSMOS review, if it is indeed possible to complete everything by that time.

Thanks in advance,
David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS: Resource Modeling team lead and committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Project_Reviews