[technology-pmc] [ORMF] updated project plan

Hi.

After due consideration, Barbara and I have decided to modify the project plan slightly. Essentially we have slotted in a new iteration after I1 and reduced the (excessively long) duration of the RC iterations at the end of our plan. The end date of release is the same.

The motivation for this change is the fact that, having decided to create a survey[1] for requirements standards that involves external requirements experts, we feel that we won't be able to have the results of the survey ready until the end of I1 and therefore we need an extra iteration to be able to validate our requirements model against the results of the survey.

Thanks and regards,
Joel

[1]  Survey of requirements management standards [Call for participation] (see Bugzilla issue)

Back to the top