Re: [technology-pmc] Towards a project review checklist

Gotta start somewhere :-)

I'd love your input into this. Even a couple of smallish comments (I know you're busy). Frankly, it'll be better if this is coming from more than just me...

Wayne

Jeff McAffer wrote:
This would be great in the broader context of other Eclipse projects. RT, Tools and the Eclipse project would all benefit I'm sure.

Jeff