[technology-pmc] Re: Mailing list archives for Ecesis

Wayne,

It looks like it was provisioned to be setup for an archive but it is
commented out in the scripts which do it.  That makes me think someone
has removed it.  I can't find any email in the archive where we were
asked to do that, nor is there anything in Bugzilla about it.  So I've
gone ahead and created it.  Check it out now and it should be working.

Karl

Wayne Beaton wrote:
> Hi Matt/Denis.
>
> I'm getting a 404 when I try to access the archives for the Ecesis-dev
> mailing list.
>
> Is it really just not there, or is there some other problem?
>
> Wayne
> --
> Wayne Beaton
> The Eclipse Foundation