Here's an agenda for today's call:|
- Decide on EclipseCon tutorials. We have five submissions for
three slots and we can always recruit additional submissions if we feel
that other material is needed:
- 4 short proposals 
- 1 long proposal (even though we don't have any long slots; thus
we should consider it for a short slot) 
- Note that our goals for tutorials are different than goals for
talks: we want learning experiences that people will be willing to pay
- John will report on the BPEL project
- Wayne will report on the ECESIS project
- Cliff will report on the ALF project
- Decide which of us is going to mentor/monitor the Aperi, Apogee,
and RAP projects?
- Discuss whether we want to add project leads to the PMC like
other PMCs do.