[technology-pmc] RE: Cleaning out inactive committers

Title: Bjorn Freeman

Hello Bjorn,

Please go ahead and “un-committerize” the following individuals:

-          Akheirolomoom

-          Bbrady

Kevin (kparker) is the ALF webmaster and has been updating the ALF site frequently (almost weekly).  Your inactivity data for Kevin is not accurate.  I am also going to resign as “ALF Project Lead” and have Brian Carroll take over this responsibility.  I will be working with Brian to ensure a smooth transition.  Needless to say, I will continue to be heavily involved with the ALF initiative at the strategy and direction level but Brian will assume the daily execution activities.

Brian and I will follow up separately with a formal request.

Thank you,

Ali.