[technology-pmc] Re: IDE4Laszlo project status?

Bjorn,

Please put me down as the project lead.

Thanks!

jim

On Oct 19, 2006, at 5:24 AM, Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

Jim,
Thanks for the note - have a nice vacation.
Hi, my name is Jim Grandy, I'm Director of OpenLaszlo at Laszlo Systems. ... and I wanted to make sure I touched base with you before leaving for a short vacation (I'll be back next Wednesday). ...
We do have plans to put more resources into IDE development, ...
So I guess I would ask you to be patient with us for just a little while. We see IDEs as a strategic part of the OpenLaszlo story and we expect to have a plan backed up with real resources soon.
Excellent, glad to hear it.
If you need to discuss this before my return next Wednesday, please don't hesitate to contact David Temkin.

My short term need is that Amy Muntz is listed as the IDE for Laszlo project lead and as she is no longer available, we need to have a new project lead - the point person for us to talk to. This can be a temporary appointment, but I still need someone. Is that yourself (Jim) or David or ??

Thank you,
Bjorn

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson