[technology-pmc] Re: Cleaning out inactive committers

Neil,
An excellent point - sorry. For some reason I keep forgetting that Dali moved to Webtools. Separation anxiety or something.
(And, yes, I will go through the projects one by one, but not until later this year - for now it's just Technology projects.)

Sorry to bother you,
- Bjorn

Neil Hauge wrote:
Bjorn,

Is this something that should be going through the WebTools PMC (based on our recent move), or are you going through all projects one by one?  Just checking.

Neil

Back to the top