[technology-pmc] Re: Cleaning out inactive committers

Yes, I've never committed anything to the repository.  I always get
code anonymously.  The few times I tried to login, I failed.  I
thought I knew the password, but it didn't seem to be one of my usual
ones, and eventually I gave up.  I couldn't see any way to get the
system to tell me my password, though there is probably a page I
didn't check.

Anyway, if I can get a password that works then I'll commit something
so that the system thinks I am a committer.

-Ralph

Back to the top