[technology-pmc] Re: Subversive proposal update

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Antonin,
The Subversive proposal has been posted for three months now so it's time to either decide to go ahead with a Creation Review to create a real Eclipse project, or to decide that there are not enough resources and interest and thus withdraw the proposal. Of course I would prefer to see a single SVN proposal, but as it does not look like the two teams were able to work out their differences, we might end up with two SVN projects at Eclipse.

Please let me know whether you have sufficient resources and interest to go ahead with a Creation Review.

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

voice:  971-327-7323 (Pacific Time)