[technology-pmc] The Technology PMC's EclipseCon problem

Cliff, John, Wayne, Ward, (and Rich)
The way I see it, we have 18 projects to allocate EclipseCon slots to. And we have only 15 slots to allocate. And, of course, each project wants more than one slot. So no matter what we decide, people will be upset with us. Perhaps Rich can allocate us some more slots, but I happen to know that most of the PMCs are already asking Rich for more slots too...

Here are the active projects we have (or will have) and my strawman proposal for a slot for them:
  • ALF - 1 long talk
  • Aperi - 1 short talk
  • BPEL - 1 short talk (although the project appears not very alive, perhaps it should be given nothing?)
  • Buckminster - 1 long talk
  • Bob - 1 short talk and 1 panel (a proposal that will become reality before EclipseCon)
  • Corona - 1 long talk and 1 demo
  • COSMOS - 1 short talk
  • ECF - 1 demo
  • EPF - 1 short talk
  • g-Eclipse - 1 short talk (a proposal that will become reality before EclipseCon)
  • Higgins - 1 long talk
  • Mylar - 1 long talk
  • Nebula - nothing
  • OHF - 1 long talk (taken from a panel slot)
  • PTP - 1 short talk
  • RAP - 1 short talk and 1 demo
  • SVN - 1 short talk (perhaps one of the proposals will become a project before EclipseCon)
  • Voicetools - 1 short talk
Here are our projects that appear dead and are not being allocated anything or do not need anything:
  • Apogee
  • Dash
  • ECESIS
  • Laszlo