[technology-pmc] Re: apache httpclient

Scott,
The Technology PMC approves. Thanks for asking.

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

I would like to submit a contribution questionnaire for the Apache Jakarta Commons httpclient (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient) library.  ECF has a new file transfer API, and we would like to use httpclient as a provider implementation for http file transfer.  I am working with Pascal Rapicault as they would like to use the ECF file transfer API within the Eclipse install/update....allowing various protocols to be used transparently (e.g. http, ftp, EFS, bitorrent, etc), pause/resume, etc.

As the technology PMC I need your approval first.   Sound reasonable?

Scott

Back to the top