[technology-pmc] Re: [Fwd: Re: EPF reviews]

Per,
These diversity answers are good answers - could you update your slide deck to include these statements? The goal is to the have the slide deck be a stand-alone document for the archives, thanks.

Additionally, the readers of the slide deck/document shouldn't have to search for the 13 companies adding to EPF - you should just list them in the slide deck itself. The goal is to have the slide deck be readable and complete standing alone.

  • a) ...
    b) ...
    c) These figures do not fairly reflect actual contributions. ... <I have a separate issues to deal with that some valuable team members should committ their work and not work through others, but it does not mean that they do not add value or are not involved>
    d) ...
  • Slide 20: "Several major organizations..." and "Many organizations..." - I'd like to see a concrete list.
    PKR: I could rapidly find 13 companies that add value to EPF. I think this is just the tip of an iceberg... Every time I go to a conference, a new company tells me that they are using EPF one way or the other...Also note that that I do not have all companies listed that are supporters of EPF....
My concern with your answers above is the (c). What you're saying is that your contributor community is larger and diverse, but that your committer community is not. What can you do/what plans do you have to convince those contributors to become committers?

- Bjorn

Back to the top