[technology-pmc] New co-lead for BPEL Designer Editor project

James,
Thanks, I have made the update.

Simon,
I have the project leads as yourself and Michal - is that correct?

- Bjorn

Hi PMC,

I am no longer actively participating in the BPEL Designer project, as noted in a post to the newsgroup and mailing list. Simon Moser will be taking over my responsibilities as co-lead on this project - could you please update your records (and any relevant web pages that I can't find) to reflect this?

Thanks,

james

Back to the top