[technology-pmc] Re: Third Party Content and redistribution

Helen,
The Technology PMC approves Aperi's request to redistribute these third-party libraries CONTINGENT on Aperi submitting Contribution Questionnaires and receiving positive responses from Eclipse Legal for each library.

Regards,
Bjorn

Helen Bergin wrote:
The Aperi code has a number of Third Party packages listed in it's Code Contribution Questionnaire.  If we want to be able to redistribute these packages, should we schedule time for a discussion with Bjorn and Ted Slupesky, the project lead?

These are the packages listed in the code contribution questionnaire:
Apache Derby
Apache Xerces
Apache SOAP
SBLIM CIM Client
SBLIM SLP
SNIA HBA API
The contribution also requires two Eclipse packages:
Eclipse Equinox
Eclipse BIRT

Back to the top