[technology-pmc] Re: Higgins infrastructure - needs to be on eclipse.org

Paul,
Thanks.

Also, the Eclipse wiki now uses Eclipse bugzilla logins rather than Eclipse committer logins, so everyone can contribute to the wiki, not just committers like we had before. Much better.

- Bjorn

Paul Trevithick wrote:

Hi Bjorn,

On your first issue, we can recreate all of our pages on the Eclipse wiki. Now that more of the contributors are actual Higgins committers, I don’t see the sign-in-with-edit-rights issue with the Eclipse wiki being as much of a problem. We’ll start working on this when I get back from vacation next week (at the latest).

On the second issue, Jim meant “CVS”. A “typo” so to speak. All development is on the main dev.eclipse CVS.

-Paul

Back to the top