[technology-pmc] Re: Revising Technology Charter

Ed -- Please forgive me. Some last minute confusion about who would or wouldn't make the call while traveling lead to its cancelation. (I was traveling, had called in, but hadn't used the moderator number so we were never connected.) We still value your input and welcome you in our rescheduled conversation. Best regards. -- Ward