Re: [technology-pmc] Dali to move from Technology to Web Tools

I have no problem with projects moving from top-level PMC to top-level PMC before or after incubation as long as they are moving because of technical fit rather than personality problems. If a project is moving because of a "Dad won't say yes, so I'll ask Mom" situation, then I'd be against the move. But in this case it's a technical fit, so I'm supportive.

A question: is there any concern about setting a precedent regarding the
switching of the mentoring PMC in the midst of incubation?

Back to the top