[technology-pmc] Technology PMC Project Review

Dear Amy,

We, the Technology PMC, have been somewhat remiss in our duties as a PMC and have not been helping our sub-projects progress and flourish. We have made a commitment to ourselves and the community to be more active in 2006. As part of that greater activity, we are reviewing the Technology sub-projects one-by-one and have come to the IDE for Laszlo Project.

First, congratulations on getting the 0.1.0b build out for JDK 1.5. .

But, second, we are unable to tell from the online record how the project develops software. For example, the newsgroup has announcements and install help, but almost no other discussions? Similarly, the mailing list is even more quiet. Could you explain to us what sorts of problems the project faces on a regular basis and how those problems are solved? We are particularly interested in how the day to day progress of the project can be made more visible.

We've addressed this query to you as project lead. We would, of course, be happy to hear from others on the project. Our own PMC minutes can be found here: http://www.eclipse.org/technology/pmc- minutes.php. We thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
Ward Cunningham
Technology PMC member

Back to the top