From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Driscoll, Dan
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:28 AM
To: tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcf-dev] Impact of DAP on TCF

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Hello,

                I have poked around on the TCF pages to see if there is any mention of future direction of TCF based on Debugger Adapter Protocol (DAP) trends in Eclipse and didn’t see anything.

                Is there any active discussion on how DAP will affect TCF and, if so, can someone point me to the appropriate content?  If there is no discussion content available, is this a topic that has come up in other forums?

                Hopefully this line of questioning makes sense – just looking to see how TCF may or may not be impacted by DAP and, if there will be impact, what might this look like and what are the timelines of this impact.

Thanks,

Dan Driscoll

Principle Engineer

Mentor Graphics – A Siemens Business