From: Stieber, Uwe
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 6:59 AM
To: Oberhuber, Martin; Anna Dushistova (anna.dushistova@xxxxxxxxx); TCF Development (tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx); tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: sourceTemplateFeature

Hi Martin,

I'm using "Export > Deployable Plugins and Fragments" on a regular basis for both TCF and TM Terminal without issue. This strange "sourceTemplateFeature" exists for TM Terminal features only because I do not want to change the feature structure. In ideal world I would have renamed them to the normal way of doing features long ago. For TCF we do not have these folder at all and I don't want to see them in TCF. It's all working as it is.

Just my 2 cents,
Best regards, Uwe :)