[tangle.ee-wg] Present a Virtual Eclipse Community Meetup!

Hello Tangle EE Community Members,

With the global pandemic continuing to prevent us from gathering in person at conferences and events, I wanted to make sure you were aware of the Virtual Eclipse Community Meetup series of webinars. Presenting a webinar is an easy way to raise awareness of your work and the Eclipse projects you are involved in.

What you need to know: :

  • Topics can be any Eclipse-related project

  • Format is flexible (Q&A, live demo, presentation with slides all welcomed)

  • Registering is easy, just complete our registration form and our event coordinator will confirm your presentation

  • Every session is promoted (min 4 times across Eclipse Foundation channels) to over 100,000 followers and to a Meetup group of 900 Eclipse enthusiasts to generate interest

If presenting a Virtual Eclipse Community Meetup is of interest to you sign up now!

--

Hudson Kelly

Virtual Event Coordinator | Eclipse Foundation