[tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE WG Call Agenda - (02-07)

Dear all,

We are looking forward to the scheduled Tangle EE WG Call tomorrow (02-07 16:00 – 17:00 hours CEST).

During an earlier WG call, the appetite was expressed to get a better understanding of the current Eclipse IoT stack and how this could potentially be leveraged in Tangle EE.
As such, we have the pleasure to
interact with Frédéric Desbiens (in cc), Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing at the Eclipse Foundation tomorrow.
Frédéric will talk about Eclipse IoT and Eclipse Edge Native followed by a Q&A.

Following up on the above, we look forward to continuing the discussion on desired and required Tangle Identity and Tangle Marketplaces Project activities.
We have 3 excellent project leads, Jelle, Jan and Alexander (in cc) who can help us guide on next steps on project activities moving forward.

Proposed Agenda (1 hour):
(30Min) Presentation E
clipse IoT and Eclipse Edge Native by Frédéric Desbiens
(15Min) E
clipse IoT and Eclipse Edge Q&A  (All)
(15Min) Tangle Identity & Tangle Marketplaces - Next Steps (All)

If you have any questions, suggestions, please let us know.

Thank
you for your valuable time and continuous input,

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Westerhof
IOTA Foundation
M: +31 (0)6 3983 9664

Note 1:
We had originally scheduled the call for 1.5 hours.
Due to a last moment cancellation of another speaker we reduced the call to 1 hour

Note 2:
You (70+) are all addressed in BCC due to privacy regulations and not all known contacts subscribed to the Tangle EE mailing list yet

IOTA Foundation
c/o Nextland
Strassburgerstraße 55
10405 Berlin, Germany

Board of Directors: Dominik Schiener, David Sønstebø, Serguei Popov, Navin Ramachandran
ID/Foundation No.: 3416/1234/2 (Foundation Register of Berlin)

Back to the top