[tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE Steering Committee Election - Ballot Distribution

All;

Ballots have been distributed to each company representative of participant members of the working group.

As we are using an online election system, please check your spam folder to ensure you received the email communication.  The email includes a unique access key for secure voting including voting instructions.  Votes will be tabulated by the system and will remain anonymous.

Sender:  Eclipse Foundation Inc
Subject Line:  Vote now: Eclipse Foundation Inc. - Tangle EE Steering Committee Election - Participant Reps
In general, the rules for voting are the same as for Board members for the Foundation, and are described in detail in the Eclipse Foundation Bylaws

The election will run until May 5th.  We look forward to announcing the results on May 6th.

Please reach out if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.