[tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE - Decentralized Marketplaces (Slides & Recording)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for joining and participating in today’s Decentralized Marketplace webinar.

The purpose of this webinar with Q&A was to share relevant information on Decentralized Marketplaces with WG members to help get everyone up to speed on this topic and start ideation on Project activities.

You can find the presentation slides here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CpnCvR8yDf4Xe40PyyIb0ucYYJjmma9V-5-fZfaY-4E

You can find the recording here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r2sN5dR5f2NaR2EPHBrU3o91-tI_6jIJ

In addition, the chat log discussion has been posted in Slack / #marketplace-general.
For context on the below referenced documents that were shared, please join the channel to review the chat log and feel free to continue the discussion.

Industry_Marketplace_Technical_Documentation.pdf

https://github.com/iotaledger/industry-marketplace/blob/master/Industry_Marketplace_Technical_Documentation.pdf

Specification "Demonstrator I4.0-Language" v3.0
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/334429449_Specification_Demonstrator_I40-Language_v30

Language for I4.0 components - VDI/VDE 2193
https://www.vdi.de/fileadmin/pages/vdi_de/redakteure/richtlinien/inhaltsverzeichnisse/3134409.pdf

Have a great day,

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Westerhof
IOTA Foundation
M: +31 (0)6 3983 9664

IOTA Foundation
c/o Nextland
Strassburgerstraße 55
10405 Berlin, Germany

Board of Directors: Dominik Schiener, David Sønstebø, Serguei Popov, Navin Ramachandran
ID/Foundation No.: 3416/1234/2 (Foundation Register of Berlin)

Back to the top