[tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE: Open Questions & Suggestions

Dear all,

We are currently preparing for the Eclipse UIP & Decentralized Marketplace Project kick-off call scheduled for the 1st of April (16:00 – 17:00 Hours CET).

Where the Tangle EE kick-off call was moderated by Eclipse & IOTA, we trust that the next scheduled Projects kick-off call will serve an open platform for all members to jointly discuss & decide on Eclipse Project activities moving forward.

In response to ongoing discussions and to accommodate some suggestions received so far, I would like to ask you all to share any open questions and/or suggestions you may have and submit these via Slack (General Channel or via DM) or via email.

This to ensure we can collectively address questions & suggestions during the next scheduled call and jointly prioritize Project activities moving forward.

I’ll be more than happy to collect, summarize and share received responses during the next call.

Kind regards,

Alex Westerhof
IOTA Foundation
M: +31 (0)6 3983 9664

IOTA Foundation
c/o Nextland
Strassburgerstraße 55
10405 Berlin, Germany

Board of Directors: Dominik Schiener, David Sønstebø, Serguei Popov, Navin Ramachandran
ID/Foundation No.: 3416/1234/2 (Foundation Register of Berlin)

Back to the top