Re: [tahu-dev] Adding C library

Stan,
    We will be adding it but it is not as simple as copying the code over.  Eclipse has a rigorous process in place for handling new contributions coming in.
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/ip-process-in-cartoons.php

    We expect to make this available in Q1 of 2019 as part of the Tahu project.

Regards,
Wes