Re: [swtchart-dev] GSoC 2020:Extending the Export Options

Hi Yash,

yep, the R export could be improved.
In the attached example,

LineSeries1, Baseline, SelectedPeak_1_Background, SelectePeak2_Background

are lines. All others are line series, but only with data points instead of lines:

            lineSeriesSettings.setEnableArea(false);
            lineSeriesSettings.setLineStyle(LineStyle.NONE);

When exporting the data, probably the settings (ILineSeriesSettings lineSeriesSettings = lineSeriesData.getSettings();) of each series could be checked and the options could be set correctly in the export. Additionally, the export dialog could be extended to allow to select only certain series via a check-box. Currently, it only asks for exporting "all" or "selected" series.

Best,
Philip