Re: [swtchart-dev] GSoC 2020:Creating bitmaps with no restriction on resolution and display size

Hi Yash,

the R script export works fine. Improvements are needed, when line series are added without lines (only dots). These are displayed as connected lines in the script. Moreover, the bar chart export option needs to be added.

Best,
Philip