Re: [swtchart-dev] Exporting SWTChart as .svg file using Inkscape

Hi,
I think the most basic approach to export as *.svg templates would be to use I/O methods to print XML code to a file.
We can convert XSeriesData and YSeriesData from the given chart using IAxisScaleConverter like you have done in RScriptExportHandler Class
and use that in XML code.
for e.g.-
IAxisScaleConverter axisScaleConverterX = axisSettings.getAxisScaleConverterX();
IAxisScaleConverter axisScaleConverterY = axisSettings.getAxisScaleConverterY();
Sincerely,
Yash