Re: [swtchart-dev] Unable to resolve dependancy: org.apache.batik

Hi Yash,

you could have a look at these issues:

https://github.com/eclipse/swtchart/issues/72
https://github.com/eclipse/swtchart/issues/73

Best,
Philip

Am 05.11.19 um 10:28 schrieb yash Bharatiya:
HI,
Thanks,that helped in resolving the issue.
Also could you assign  a minor bug or fixes in code so that I could get started with contributing .