[swtchart-dev] Getting started with Swt Charts

Hello everyone,
My name is Yash,I am a sophomore pursuing Computer Science from India and wanted to get started with contributing to swt charts.I have cloned swt chart repo from github and would like to know how to  build and run your swt chart application
on eclipse ide  .I have already installed all the required software given in build.txt.I have also read all the basic contributing guidelines given on the github page.I would be obliged if you could give the details of running the application so that I can get started with contributing.
Regards,
Yash

Back to the top