Re: [swtchart-dev] (no subject)

Thankyou Sir.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, 11:05 AM Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Robin,

great to hear:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas#Eclipse_SWTChart

You have to do the following:

A) Get familiar with the GSoC timeline
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
March 25 18:00 UTC     Student application period begins
April 9 18:00 UTC     Student application deadline

The important date is 2019/03/25 to start submitting your project sketch.

B) Read the guide and register to a mailing list
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/lists

C) Get familiar with SWTChart
Get the sources and run SWTChart from scratch:
https://github.com/eclipse/swtchart/blob/develop/org.eclipse.swtchart.cbi/Build.txt

D) Write a proposal
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal

Feel free to contact me after you've finished your proposal. I could review it before submitting it by end of March.

Best,
Philip