Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTBOT Automation Query

Hi Syed,

The SWTBot Test Recorder & Code Generator Plug-in (org.eclipse.swtbot.generator) does not currently support the NatTable widget.

It would require some rules to be added. You can see the currently supported rules in packages:
org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.framework.rules.simple
org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.framework.rules.complex

Until someone contributes the required rules, you will have to write your NatTable tests manually.

You can inspire yourself by looking at the SWTBot NatTable unit tests in plug-in:
org.eclipse.swtbot.nebula.nattable.finder.test
for example, class TestNatTableOtherFeatures.java

Best regards,
Patrick