Re: [swtbot-dev] swtbot reference case on Eclipse based application

On 05/29/2014 08:39 AM, Yu Liang YL Lu wrote:
Hello SWTBot-dev team,
Hi.
I am interested to see if there's some reference case you already know, who are using swtbot for Eclipse-based application GUI automation testing. We are planning to use swtbot to write a test framework which can be used to run some GUI based tests. It will be good to know there's already someone else who has already done something similar. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Here are some RCP applications that are using SWTBot for UI testing: https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Who_Is_Using_SWTBot

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat