Re: [swordfish-dev] Installing ODE in Sowrdfish

Hi Prasanna,

we actually DID manage to integrate ODE 1.3 based on an rather old version of Swordfish some time back, but we haven't investigated this any further since. Currently we don't have any more resources to spend on this, so any contribution to this end would be welcome. The links are outdated, but they should give you a general idea of the integration, though.

Cheers,
Oliver