Re: [swordfish-dev] Apache CXF

Title: Re: [swordfish-dev] Apache CXF
Hi Christian,

>From the code snippets you posted I am not sure if I fully understand what you are trying to do.
Is the LocationUpdater the generated Swordfish provider?

I would expect that you have to modify the META-INF/cxf-endpoint.xml in a way that adds the connection property to the generated service.
That could finally look similar to this:

   <osgi:reference id="connectionServiceHelper" interface="com.mmkarton.mui.dbconnection.IConnection"/>

  <spring:bean id="locationUpdaterServiceBean" class="com.mm_karton.locationupdater.LocationUpdaterImpl">
         <spring:property name="connection" ref="connectionServiceHelper"/>
    </spring:bean>

I would propose that you set a breakpoint in the setConnection method of your service to see if & when a connection is injected.
Could it be that the osgi:reference
connectionServiceHelper is null???

Kind regards
  Jürgen