Re: [swordfish-dev] Mockup for new jax-ws provider wizard page (support for creating composite services)

Title: Re: [swordfish-dev] Mockup for new jax-ws provider wizard page  (support for creating composite services)
Andrey,

I agree with your first point.

About the second I feel, that we need to look into the spring config anyway to be sure that it contains what we expect (because otherwise the code generation does not make sense)  so looking for the jaxws-consumer.xml is more a idea for a first shot.

I think, it is also OK, to restrict selection to JAX-WS projects with Spring-based consumer configuration in the first place, but want to be sure that we make our selection criteria explicit and document them.

I would also like to see relevant contents of the spring config during the selection process – ideally in the initial list of possible “candidates”.

Anybody has more/different answers???