Re: [swordfish-dev] Running Swordfish?

RTP,
we would like to hear from you if the documentation is ok to start working with swordfish or what is still missing. So let us know if your first steps were successful. BTW, we are planning to produce a webinar presenting how to work with Swordfish. I think it will be available in one or two weeks.

Zsolt