Re: [swordfish-dev] <no subject>

Title: Re: [swordfish-dev] <no subject>
Hello Jürgen,

I would assume we can safely remove the com.sun.xml.bind bundle, just run the build and system tests before commit (Swordfish Tooling system tests are also running on Mac OS). In the tooling the unit and system test coverage is good enough to assume that if your changes will break something you will know about it directly after build and system test.

BTW this is generally a good practice to do a local build before the check-in. The Swordfish Tooling team invested considerable amount of time in the portable and reproducible build which is very easy to run on many different platforms. There is also a wiki page on how to do it:

http://code.google.com/p/swordfish-tooling/wiki/HowToBuild

Please remember by running build locally before the check-in you would minimize the number of broken continuous integration builds.

Renat