Re: [swordfish-dev] Is this project still alive?

alive. The svn codes is always there, although I have no idea whether there is a binary download:)

2009/8/25 Claus Straube <claus.straube@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hello.

After I've read the swordfish whitepaper, I wanted to evaluate swordfish for our current project. But - as you know - I wasn't able to download it. I'm waiting for more than 6 weeks now and our deadline is comming nearer. Do I have a chance to download swordfish this week (I've read somewhere the download will be active again in august...)?

Best regards - Claus