From: swordfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [swordfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zsolt Beothy-Elo [zsolt.beothy-elo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:42 PM
To: swordfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [swordfish-dev] Upload to Service Regestry question.

Hi Elena,
build 103 of the swordfish runtime should solve your problem. Somewhere the error got caught, so that a response code 200 was sent instead of 400.

Regards,
Zsolt

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Datum:
9. Juni 2009 16:52:02 GMT+02:00
Quelle: swordfish-dev

Hello
!

Today I installed new Swordfish Target Plarform and Eclipse RC4.
Tooling build is ok, but one our systemtest was failed.

This test take incorrect wsdl file (this file contains only short text "It is incorrect file." - no any wsdl structure but the name of file is correct - Library.wsdl) and try to upload it into Swordfish Service Registry.

In old versions in this situation I received Error message like to :
Error in Service Registry Upload....

but now I receive correct answer
:

Response from the Registry: nu
ll.

I receive this answer usually when correct file upload successfuly. Besides when I check my local service registry, I can see incorrect f
ile.

So, I am not sure is it now correct way for upload working and now any file can be uploaded as wsdl file. In this case I have to delete this test. Or it is error and it have to be f
ixed.

Thank you in ad
vance.

Lena.