[swordfish-dev] RE: BPEL Deployment into Swordfish Tooling discussion

Title: BPEL Deployment into Swordfish Tooling discussion

Hello Anubhav,

Alexey confirmed – algoritm described on wiki does not work. So, this is impediment for us.

Who can change docu on wiki? So, we will able to continue with BPEL deployment task.

Thanks in advance,

Yuri

-----------------------------
Yuri Shamin