[swordfish-dev] Chat transcript 04/12/2008

Title: Chat transcript 04/12/2008
[START Transcript 04/12/2008]

Dietmar Wolz
I am still working to get the planner integration test running. There are a lot of runtime dependencies which never occur at compile time. This means:
After removing any dependency from the pom or inside the integration test, run the test and check whether all runtime dependencies can be resolved.
We should avoid dependencies to smx3 whenever possible!
My initial concept for the integration tests used a maven plugin to generate version informations for the integration tests. Therefore we had a single source for
version numbers of bundles: pom.xml. Now it seems that the version numbers are explicitely given in a separate properties file in source/test/resources. Why?
This provokes inconsistencies.
There are still (recursive runtime) dependencies of planner.test to smx3, caused by core.interceptor in the swordfish.core project. Why is there a dependency to smx3 there, is it replacable by smx4 classes?
Volodymyr, when you are back, please investigate this issue (and the one with the version properties file in source/test/resources)
Why aren't the generated version properties in target/mvn-eclipse-cache.properties used as before?

Andrey Kopachevsky
I have question that prevets me fixing tests
why do we have now org.eclipse.swordfish.core.planner.api.Registry interface at planner sources
why don't we use there exatly same class from org.eclipse.swordfish.api.Registry

[END]

Want to join the chat?
http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=ranyart99&topic=Swordfish%20Developers&blob=Gu7tZh64gTuo551Icz6_iwhXVeXxQ0K4yEzI5XFwGdWIQ_-miteLtgSBILodJ8koN6Uwy9PiotEU5ewRYFqEJeUtl1Yhfc1ipuVwOFz0SWN9HwMZAeikprh0R_8

--

Oliver Wolf
SOPERA GmbH

Back to the top