[swordfish-dev] Chat transcript 02/12/2008

Title: Chat transcript 02/12/2008
[START Transcript 02/12/2008]

Andrey Kopachevsky
@dietmar org.eclipse.swordfish.core.util.RegistryImpl not commited
and several issues more prevents to build projects

Dietmar Wolz
But I see org.eclipse.swordfish.core.util.RegistryImpl (in the util project) in the eclipse svn

Andrey Kopachevsky
one sec
yes, my mistake
can I add new projects in parent pom?
othervise I can't compile project

Dietmar Wolz
yes, definitely. Can you check in the new pom now?

Andrey Kopachevsky
but projects steel has compilation errors

Dietmar Wolz
ok, then we have to fix them. I don't get them so we have to find the reason. which project?

Andrey Kopachevsky
one sec
lets start from core util project, are you able to execute mvn install on this project with success?
I have compile exception with RegistryImpl.class
to be on same page with me you just need to checkout all project in some place and run mvn install

Dietmar Wolz
will try a checkout in a new workspace

Andrey Kopachevsky
commit new pom before please)

Dietmar Wolz
there was a bug in svn. A new file wasn't uploaded in the api project. Worked after I changed its content (strange). Try the new api project please

Andrey Kopachevsky
ok, cool!
api updated but I steel see old version of api.event package
no event filters and so on

Dietmar Wolz
will check
indeed, svn update doesn't work  wait a minute...
the working version is in the exchange, but we have to ensure svn is working. needs some investigation, sorry for the delay. I want to find out if the svn from command line is working, but I have to update this first

Andrey Kopachevsky
ok. no prob

Dietmar Wolz
deleted the api from the repository and checked it in again, now there seems progress, could you please check?

Andrey Kopachevsky
yes, hold on
C:\2-prj\PROJECTS\newone\org.eclipse.swordfish.core\src\main\java\org\eclipse\swordfish\core\context\SwordfishContextAwareRegistry.java:[10,51] cannot find symbol
symbol: class RegistryImpl
public class SwordfishContextAwareRegistry extends RegistryImpl<SwordfishContextAware>{
02.12.08 16:59
also have something concerning AopProxyUtil class
C:\2-prj\PROJECTS\newone\org.eclipse.swordfish.core\src\main\java\org\eclipse\swordfish\core\exception\InterceptorExceptionNofiticationSender.java:[41,51] cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable AopProxyUtil
location: class org.eclipse.swordfish.core.exception.InterceptorExceptionNofiticationSender

[END]

Want to join the chat?
http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=ranyart99&topic=Swordfish%20Developers&blob=Gu7tZh64gTuo551Icz6_iwhXVeXxQ0K4yEzI5XFwGdWIQ_-miteLtgSBILodJ8koN6Uwy9PiotEU5ewRYFqEJeUtl1Yhfc1ipuVwOFz0SWN9HwMZAeikprh0R_8

--

Oliver Wolf
SOPERA GmbH

Back to the top