From: swordfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swordfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oliver Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:56 AM
To: Swordfish Developer Discussions
Subject: Re: [swordfish-dev] Like to contribute

  I like to contribute too but looks there is not much of activity.

There actually is, but I guess we'll have to work hard on making all of that publicly visible.

BTW, to all of you on swordfish-dev: Who of you will be there at EclipseCon? I'm thinking about organizing a Swordfish committer/contributor meeting, either at the conference venue (if there's a BoF room available, I'll have to check) or somewhere in the hotel.

Cheers,
Oliver

--
Oliver Wolf