Re: [swordfish-dev] Like to contribute

Hi:
Can I be the part of the dev team?

Sure, you can -- is there any area that you're especially interested in? We're still in the process of putting together a development plan for 2008 and I guess we should take this as a good opportunity to make the planning process more open and transparent -- as it ought to be. :-)

Cheers,
Oliver

--
Oliver Wolf