[sw360-users] Query on sw360 and fossology connection setup

Hello Team,

I'm trying to setup the connection between sw360 and fossology. So I have followed the below procedure.

sw360chores:
* I have built the 'sw360' and 'sw360chores' on host-machine-1.

Fossology docker setup:
* From the container setup block diagram in the below link, I was assumed that to have a connection between sw360 and fossology, we required fossology server explicitly, It's not included as part of SW360 source.
* Is my assumption correct?
* So, As per my assemption followed the below steps to create fossology docker container in in another machine. i.e; host-machine-2
 # docker pull fossology/fossology
 # docker run -p 8081:80 fossology/fossology

Configuration of sw360 and FOSSology:
* For connection setup I'm following the steps mentioned in below link, https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/wiki/Deploy-FOSSology
* connection setup steps from above link.

1. create a key pair:
* I'm not understanding that where to create ssh key. Key generation is inside the sw360 docker container (or) host-machine-1 where we have the sw360 setup ?
* Else instead of creating a new ssh key, can I use the default key from sw360 source. i.e; 'sw360/backend/src/src-fossology/src/main/resources/fossology.id_rsa.pub'

2. On the server on which FOSSology server runs:
* Below ssh connetion is not working for me. I have no idea that where this vagrant user came in my procedure.
 # ssh vagrant@127.0.0.1 -p 2222
* Are the '/vagrant/sw360ssh/authorized_keys' and 'sw360/backend/src/src-fossology/src/main/resources/fossology.id_rsa.pub' are same in below step ??
 # cp /vagrant/sw360ssh/authorized_keys ~/.ssh

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Akhilesh

Back to the top