[sw360-dev] Committer Election for Jaideep Palit on Eclipse SW360 has started

A committer election for Jaideep Palit on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Michael Jaeger with this criteria:

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to propose Jaideep for the committer role in SW360. It is not
only that he constantly contributed to SW360 since more than 6 Months, but
also he provided larger features such as the change log feature or recently,
the new unified view for clearing status. See his list of pull requests and
features here:
https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3AJaideepPalit+is%3Aclosed
... Noteworthy is also that he is active in attending the teleconference
meetings as well. I would be glad if you think similar and please do not
hesitate to contact me in case of questions.
Kind regards, Michael

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-jaideep-palit-committer-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top