Re: [sw360-dev] SW360 software setup

Hello Akhilesh,

I think *1.* and *2.* look good.
The link in *3.* is now fixed and we will add the reference for the chores setup
way of defining the setup account.

I think in both setups the default setup user is set to `setup@xxxxxxxxx` with
the password `sw360fossy`. With these credentials you should be able to continue
the setup.

Regarding Query_1: it looks correct.
Regarding Query_2: yes, is fixed and will be even more improved soon.
Regarding Query_3: there are not yet any binaries released in a repository, sorry.

Best regards
Maximilian